Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 14
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Saul turned out to be a disappointment to both God and to Israel.
2. What is the prime quality which God looks for in those He selects to do a special work for him?
3. Saul was never convinced of God’s calling and election.
4. Which enemy was the first to be defeated by Saul and his army?
a) The Ammonites.
b) The Philistines.
c) The Jebusites.
5. While waiting for Samuel at Gilgal, what sin did Saul commit?
a) He became angry with his army commanders.
b) He usurped the priestly office by offering sacrifices himself.
6. Saul fully obeyed the Lord in the matter of the Amalekites.
7. What does the author define as “selfism”?
a) The desire to have one’s own way.
b) Breaking the Ten Commandments.
8. Although Saul was rebellious against God and jealous of David, the Spirit of God stayed with him.
9. According to Scripture, every human being is a slave to something.
10. Spiritual degeneration usually happens quickly
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.