Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 1 » Questions 11
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Both Orpah and Ruth went with their mother-in-law to Bethlehem.
2. The author says that Ruth’s actions are
a) a picture of true conversion.
b) an example of falling back into idolatry.
3. Why did Naomi change her name to Mara?
a) She wanted to make a new start in life back in Bethlehem.
b) She felt that God had brought calamity upon her.
4. How did Ruth end up working the field of Boaz?
a) It happened by chance.
b) She interviewed the neighbors asking which field was best.
c) God guided her to this particular field.
5. We are always conscious of God’s guidance and working in our lives.
6. What was Ruth’s specific work?
a) Gleaning the grain left by the reapers.
b) Cutting paths through the grain field.
c) Stacking the grain in bundles.
7. Boaz was the only close relative who had the right to redeem Naomi’s family inheritance.
8. In his work as a redeemer, Boaz is a small picture of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. What brought Ruth into the position of blessing at the end of the story?
a) Her hard work in the grain field on behalf of Naomi.
b) Her redemption by Boaz.
10. The baby Obed, born to Ruth and Boaz, was what relation to King David?
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.