Home » Advanced » Way to Heaven Questions 5
under a special agreement with
presents "The Way to Heaven"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. John the Baptist called Jesus "the Lamb of God" because
a) Jesus was going to die for the sins of the world.
b) Jesus was so gentle and kind.
2. One of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus was saved because
a) he was better than the other thief.
b) he trusted the Lord Jesus as his Savior.
3. The only remedy for sins is
a) the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
b) to be very religious and do a lot of good deeds.
4. When God commanded the Israelites to offer a lamb as a sacrifice for sins He was
a) foretelling the death of Jesus as a perfect sacrifice for sins.
b) teaching that an animal can pay for the sins of a man.
5. When Jesus was being tried before His crucifixion, the High Priest asked if He was the Son of God, and Jesus said:
a) "I am."
b) "Please let me go; I haven't done anything wrong."
6. The place where Jesus was crucified was called
7. While Jesus was hanging on the cross in great agony, He looked on those who had crucified Him and said:
a) "Father, punish all these people for the great wrong they have done."
b) "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."
8. One word fits in the following blanks. What is it? "Surely He has borne ______ griefs, and carried ______ sorrows, He was wounded for _____ transgressions..."
9. (OPINION) Have you ever thought that you have done bad things (sinned) in ways that could not be forgiven?
10. (OPINION) Is being forgiven for things you have done a big thing for you?
b) No not really.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.