Home » Advanced » Way to Heaven Questions 4
under a special agreement with
presents "The Way to Heaven"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Hundreds of years before Jesus was born into the world who wrote: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given...and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God"?
2. Who told Mary she was going to have a son?
a) A prophet.
b) An angel.
a) was different from everyone else since He never sinned.
b) was the same as most of us only He lived a better life.
a) never claimed that He was God.
b) said repeatedly in the Bible that He is God.
5. In the middle of a great storm, when Jesus said "Peace, be still..."
a) the men with him gained courage and fought the storm harder.
b) the wind and the waves obeyed and became calm.
6. When Jesus was on earth He was able
a) to cure all kinds of sicknesses.
b) to cure headaches and simple illnesses.
7. When Jesus said "Young man, I say to you, Arise!", He was
a) telling a lazy fellow to get to work.
b) raising the dead son of a widow back to life.
8. The one central truth that Jesus emphasized over and over is
a) that we try to act like Him.
b) that we believe in Him.
9. (OPINION) Before going through these lessons had you thought much about who Jesus is?
10. (OPINION) At this point in your life do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?
c) I need to think about it some more.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.