Home » Advanced » Way to Heaven Questions 12
under a special agreement with
presents "The Way to Heaven"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When we become Christians we know that
a) the rest of our lives will be very easy.
b) even as Christians there will be very difficult times.
2. Which of the following is not one of the three great enemies of the Christian?
a) The devil.
b) The flesh.
3. The three great enemies of the Christian try to
a) make us happy.
b) make us sin and draw us away from God.
4. When the Bible refers to "the world" as one of the great enemies of the Christian, it is talking about
a) things that appear attractive and become substitutes for God.
b) the universe with its planets, stars and galaxies.
5. The Christian overcomes the world by
a) working very hard to have a holy life.
b) loving the Lord Jesus with all our hearts.
6. The second great enemy of the Christian, the flesh, is
a) our physical body.
b) our sinful self and the feelings and desires that naturally oppose God.
7. Who should be on the throne of our hearts, guiding our lives in right directions?
b) The Lord Jesus.
8. According to Luke 9:23 if we are going to follow Jesus we need to
a) pamper self or the flesh so we feel good.
b) deny self, or the flesh.
9. I Peter 5:8 says that we have an adversary, the devil, who is like a
a) wolf in sheep's clothing.
b) roaring lion, seeking those he can devour.
10. (OPINION) Can you think of instances where you have felt the pressures of the world, the flesh and the devil working against what you know is right?
b) Not really.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.