Home » Advanced » Way to Heaven Questions 10
under a special agreement with
presents "The Way to Heaven"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. All the blessings of God come to us through
a) our keeping of His commandments.
b) our relationship with His Son.
2. We are saved through
a) our good works.
b) our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Romans 6:23, a verse you read in this lesson, says that "The wages of sin is death", but "eternal life" is
a) a goal for which we should work very hard.
b) the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
4. When we take the Lord Jesus as our Savior the Bible says our names are written
a) in a church registry.
b) in the "Lamb's book of life."
5. All those who receive Jesus as Savior join
a) the angelic family.
b) the family of God.
6. God makes us perfectly righteous in His sight by
a) helping us to obey Him.
b) putting us "in Christ."
7. In 1 Corinthians 3:16 our body is called
a) the temple of God.
b) our earthly dwelling.
8. This lesson taught us that God's purpose for believers in Jesus Christ is that
a) we be like Jesus here on earth and end up with Jesus in Heaven.
b) we be like the angels in heaven.
9. The many wonderful things that God does for us when we are saved are made possible through
a) Christian parents.
b) the local church.
c) the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son.
10. (OPINION) Do you think that you will be in Heaven with those who love and worship God's Son?
b) I'm not sure.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.