Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 9
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Our new relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ can be expressed in these two sentences: (1) I am in Christ. (2) Christ is in me.
2. In the parable of the vine and the branches, who is the Vine and who are the branches?
a) Believers are the vine, and Christ is the branches.
b) Christ is the vine, and believers are the branches.
3. The fact that the vine and its branches share one life teaches us that
a) we believers are one with the Lord Jesus.
b) we believers are empowered to live the Christian life on our own.
4. The branch is in the vine. This teaches us that
a) we are destined for heaven.
b) we are in Christ.
5. Before we became a child of God we shared Adam's life and had his nature in us.
6. What keeps the branch alive and causes it to bear fruit?
a) The fact that it is rooted in good soil.
b) The life of the vine flowing through it.
7. When Christ ascended to heaven he left His disciples on their own.
8. One of the greatest secrets of the Christian life is this:
a) Christ lives in us.
b) Jesus died on the cross.
9. The Christian life is best lived by trying to imitate Christ.
10. How do we live the Christian life?
a) Trusting the Lord Jesus to live His life in us.
b) Reading our Bible all the time.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.