Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 8
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. God sees all men either to be in Adam or
a) in Christ.
b) in Abel.
2. When we were born again,
a) God guaranteed us a happy life.
b) God put us in Christ.
3. The phrase "in Christ" or its equivalent is used over how many times in the New Testament?
a) 100 times.
b) 130 times.
c) 50 times.
4. To be "justified" means to be declared righteous.
5. As Christians we are accepted by God because
a) we are made in His image.
b) we are in Christ.
6. God has a new name for believers. He calls believers "saints in Christ Jesus." The word "saint" means
a) the best.
b) a holy person.
c) someone who goes to church.
7. Is our STANDING in Christ always perfect?
8. Is our STATE ever perfect?
9. God has told us that we are to "walk"
a) by faith.
b) doing the best we can.
10. The great secret of the Christian life is: Faith in our standing makes it real in our life.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.