Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 7
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In our last lesson we learned that there are _______ families in the world. The head of one family is ________. The Head of the other is ________.
a) two ... Cain ... Abel.
b) two ... Adam ... Cain.
c) two ... Adam ... Christ.
2. Is God the Father of all men?
3. In John 3:3, Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you,
a) unless one is born into the world, he cannot live in heaven."
b) unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4. The requirement for the new birth is
a) believing in yourself.
b) faith in God.
5. Does being born of Christian parents, or taking baptism, or joining a church make one a child of God?
6. When we are born again, God takes us out of the family of ________ and puts us into __________ family.
a) Adam ... Christ's.
b) our own ... the church's.
7. What is it called when God gives us His Spirit to dwell in our new spirit?
8. Is our old nature removed when we are born again?
9. What kind of life is given to believers of Jesus Christ?
a) A very long healthy life.
b) Eternal life.
10. We can know in three ways that we have been born again. Two are: 1) The witness of the Spirit and 2) The Word of God. What is the third way?
a) Our actions will change.
b) We will love the things that are right and hate the things that are wrong.
c) We will have love in our hearts for unsaved people.
d) All of the above.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.