Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 6
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. "For as by one man's ________ many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One shall many be _______ ________." (Romans 5:19)
a) obedience ... made good.
b) disobedience ... made righteous.
2. Did God's first man, Adam, glorify Him?
3. Who did God choose to be His Second Man?
b) Jesus Christ.
4. Jesus Christ is best called
a) the God-Man.
b) the Good Teacher.
5. One reason that the Son of God came to this earth as a man was
a) to destroy the works of the devil.
b) to make a way for us to get out of Adam's sinful family and into the family of God.
c) both of the above.
6. Satan's purpose in tempting Jesus was to get Him to
a) try sin.
b) disobey God.
7. Adam was conquered by Satan because
a) he lived with Eve.
b) he did things without consulting Eve.
c) he disobeyed God.
8. How many days did Jesus appear on the earth after His resurrection?
9. Was the resurrected Jesus seen by few people or many?
a) By many.
b) By few.
10. Our key verse for this lesson was found in
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.