Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 5
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. God sees the whole human race as being
a) in Adam.
b) bad people.
2. How did we get in Adam?
a) By reading about him in the Bible.
b) By birth.
3. What does it mean to be in Adam?
a) To be a person who doesn't succeed.
b) To share in all that Adam was and all that he did.
4. There are five things that are true of every person in Adam. What are two of them?
a) (1) We were born sinless; and (2) God does not punish us.
b) (1) We are separated from the life of God, and (2) we are sinners.
5. The Bible says, "…by one man's disobedience, many were made
b) heirs of heaven."
6. Because men are sinners, they are under the
a) power of sin.
b) understanding of goodness.
c) impression of righteousness.
7. Sin entered the world through __________ _______, _______; and _______ came as a result of sin.
a) one man, Adam; death.
b) the serpent, Satan; shame.
8. According to God's Word, how many people are righteous, and seek after God?
b) Lots of people.
c) Not one.
9. Through _________ in the Lord Jesus men can be _______ ________.
a) faith ... born again.
b) works ... born again.
10. God's salvation is in a _________, the ________ _________ _______.
a) church ... place of worship.
b) Person ... Lord Jesus Christ.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.