Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 3
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Satan was originally created as an _________ named _________. All angels were created by _______. (Choose the best set of words to complete the blanks.)
a) angel ... Lucifer ... God.
b) star ... Gabriel ... evolution.
2. Where did sin begin?
a) It began in Adam and Eve's hearts.
b) It began in Lucifer's heart.
3. What was Lucifer's sin?
a) Eating fruit from the tree God had forbidden.
b) Fighting with the other angels.
4. Before his sin, who was King in Lucifer's heart?
5. After his sin, Lucifer's name was changed to
6. What is Satan trying to do in our world?
a) Give people a good life.
b) Keep people from receiving Christ.
7. How does Satan deceive people?
a) By making people believe that the Bible is not the Word of God.
b) By encouraging people to think of him as an imaginary character.
c) Both of the above.
8. Did you have trouble memorizing the Key Verse?
9. For practice, you might like to type the Key Verse into this area:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.