Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 25
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When the Bible speaks of the coming of the Lord Jesus, is it speaking of death?
2. Does any man know the exact time of the Lord's coming?
3. Jesus said, "Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until
a) the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled."
b) they surrender."
4. The word "apostasy" refers to
a) the apostles of the early Church.
b) a falling away from the truth of God.
5. Should we stay under the teaching of those who deny the great truths of the Bible?
6. What do the prophetic signs tell us?
a) Jesus is coming soon. He could even come today.
b) The return of Christ will not happen for quite some time yet.
7. For the unbeliever, the coming of the Lord will be a time
a) of forgiveness.
b) of terror and judgment.
8. The Christian who truly believes that the coming of the Lord is near,
a) relaxes in God's grace and does what he wants.
b) prepares himself for that day.
9. At the judgment seat of Christ, we will be judged
a) for our sins.
b) by how we have used our time, our abilities, and our money.
10. The word "Maranatha" means
a) "our Lord is coming."
b) "praise the Lord."
Congratulations on completing the New Life in Christ Course 3!
If you have any further questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.