Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 24
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Sin in the life of a Christian can rob a believer of joy and power.
2. Is the life of victory a life without temptation?
3. The victorious life is a life of victory over sin, even the so-called 'little sins'.
4. Who can enjoy the victorious life in Christ?
a) Only pastors and missionaries.
b) Any believer.
c) Only our parents.
5. Victory is
a) a gift of God.
b) something we earn by our obedience to Christ.
6. What is the common factor in (a) our salvation, (b) Christ's return for His believers, and (c) our Christian life now?
a) Good works which are enough to earn God's favor.
b) The gift of God's grace.
7. Our part in salvation is
a) to stop sinning.
b) to receive what God's grace provides for us.
8. What are the two conditions for entering into the life of victory?
a) Commit yourself to Christ, and take Christ as your victory.
b) Resist temptation and go to church regularly.
9. How do you continue in a life of victory?
a) By reading your Bible often.
b) By showing God's love to others.
c) By continuing to yield to Christ.
10. When you fail, how can you be instantly restored to your place of victory?
a) Confess your sin to God.
b) Claim Christ as your victory.
c) Both of the above.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.