Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 1
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The first book in the Bible is called
2. What does Genesis mean?
3. How long has God existed?
a) For a long time.
b) Since 1900.
4. Who is the only one who can tell us about the beginning of the universe?
a) God the Creator.
b) A scientist.
c) The author of an encyclopedia.
5. The Bible begins with this majestic statement:
a) "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God."
b) "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
c) "For He spake and it was done; He commanded and it stood fast."
6. Choose the correct words to fill in the blanks in this sentence: Why should God alone be worshipped? Because He is the _________ and because He alone is ___________ of all worship.
a) Creator ... worthy.
b) best ... deserving.
7. Why did God create all things?
a) So we would be happy.
b) For His glory.
c) To make the world beautiful.
8. Choose the correct words to fill in the blanks in this sentence: What is worship? Worship is _________, _________, and _________ which are due ________.
a) church attendance ... praying .... giving ... Him.
b) the love ... reverence ... obedience ... God.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.