Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 19
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The mission of the church is
a) to promote world peace.
b) to proclaim the Gospel to every person in the world.
2. The unsaved people of the world can be divided into two groups: (1) those who have heard the gospel but rejected it; (2) those who have never heard the gospel.
3. Those who have not heard the gospel are
a) in foreign countries.
b) in spiritual darkness and under the power of Satan.
4. Did God create men with no knowledge of Himself?
5. Those who have never heard the gospel are lost
a) because they do not know Christ as their Savior.
b) because they are worse sinners than others.
6. If those who worship idols are sincere in their religions, will God save them?
7. When people sacrifice to idols they are actually worshipping
a) the objects of their worship alone.
b) Satan and his evil spirits.
8. Can people call on the Lord Jesus if they do not believe in Him or have never heard of Him?
9. The Great Commission is
a) God's command to go into all the world and preach the gospel.
b) a reward we will receive when we get to heaven.
10. Has the Great Commision been fulfilled yet?
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.