Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 18
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The Heavenly Church is composed of
a) an assembly of believers here on earth.
b) all believers from the Day of Pentecost until the end of the age.
2. In the New Testament, when a number of people in a city were saved they became
a) very holy.
b) the church in that city.
3. Christians meet on Sunday, the first day of the week, because
a) the Lord Jesus rose from the dead on this day.
b) Sunday has always been considered an especially holy day.
4. An ordinance is a ceremony
a) that you need to do in order to get to heaven.
b) ordained by Christ which pictures a spiritual truth.
5. Baptism pictures our union with Christ in His
d) all of the above.
6. The Lord's Supper is especially a time of
a) remembrance of our Savior's death on the cross.
b) hearing God's Word and getting fed spiritually.
7. Can all believers come directly to God as "priests unto God"?
b) No, only those who are ordained by the church as priests.
8. Our first responsibility as Christians is
a) to express true friendliness to everyone.
b) to love, obey and serve the Lord Jesus.
9. The local church functions as
a) a living body.
b) an effective organization.
10. The Body of Christ has many different members and all are needed.
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.