Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 16
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Consecration is
a) being a living sacrifice.
b) giving my life to God to do His will.
c) both of the above.
2. The burnt offering represented
a) that we are worth nothing to God.
b) the Lord Jesus offering up His life to the Father to do His will.
3. When I consecrate my life to the Lord, does this mean that I am giving my life to become a preacher or missionary?
b) Not necessarily.
4. Can I give part of my life to the Lord and keep part of it for myself?
5. Why should I consecrate my life to God?
a) Because I belong to Him.
b) Because others are expecting me to do so.
6. What was the price the Lord Jesus paid for me?
a) Coming to earth to live in a poor family in Israel.
b) His life's blood.
7. The purpose of consecration is that
a) we will then be free from sin.
b) God's will may be done in our life.
8. The Bible tells us that we are to present ourselves to God as
a) those who are alive from the dead.
b) those who are good people.
9. The result of consecration is that
a) we are guaranteed a place in heaven.
b) we die to our own plans and ambitions.
10. My greatest satisfaction comes
a) by finding God's will for my life and doing it.
b) when people compliment me.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.