Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 14
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. We have a terrible enemy who seeks to destroy us. That enemy is:
2. Satan's objective is
a) to destroy people.
b) to provide people with happy lives.
3. The Lord Jesus came into the world to destroy the works of the devil.
4. The cross is the place where
a) Christ redeemed men from the power of Satan.
b) the Lord Jesus paid the penalty for our sins.
c) Jesus ended all of Satan's rights over us.
d) all of the above.
5. Christ's victory over the powers of darkness
a) is our victory too.
b) does not really affect us.
6. We shared in Christ's death, we shared in His burial, we shared in His resurrection, and we share also in His victory over Satan.
7. What is our new spiritual position?
a) Since we are saved we don't need to pray for forgiveness of our sins any more.
b) We are seated with Christ far above all the powers of darkness.
8. To share Christ's throne means
a) to share His authority.
b) to be His friend.
9. Our defense against Satan's accusations is
a) not to sin any more.
b) the blood of the Lamb.
10. Not only has the Lord Jesus delivered us from the power of our enemies, but the risen, victorious Christ now lives in us.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.