Home » Advanced » New Life 3 Questions 10
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 3
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Is it all right for Christians to continue in sin as long as they confess their sins to God?
2. Continuing a cycle of confessing our sin and then sinning again means that we are living under the power of sin.
3. Since Adam was the head of the human family, when he sinned he brought the whole human race into the kingdom of darkness.
4. The Lord Jesus came to deliver us from the kingdom of darkness and to set us free from the power of sin.
5. How did we come into Adam's family and how do we get out?
a) We came in at the Garden of Eden and we get out by living good lives.
b) We come in by birth and we get out by death.
6. When Jesus died, He passed out of the __________ and He rose in the kingdom of ____________.
a) world ... heaven.
b) kingdom of darkness ... light.
7. God put us in Christ but only in His death on the cross.
8. The secret of victory over sin is this:
a) do our best not to sin.
b) remember that in Christ we died to sin.
9. Does this mean that Christians cannot sin?
10. To claim our freedom from sin's power, (1) we must ________ and (2) we must _______.
a) count on the facts ... choose not to sin.
b) read lots of biblical books ... try not to sin.
If you have any questions or comments, please add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.