Home » Advanced » New Life 2 Questions 5
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 2
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The word "gospel" means good news. According to 1 Cor. 15, the gospel is this:
a) We must keep the Ten commandments in order to be saved.
b) Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again to live forever.
c) We must follow Jesus' example if we want to be saved.
2. Before He was crucified, the Lord Jesus told His disciples
a) He was not sure what was going to happen next.
b) He was afraid of what the crowds of people might do to Him.
c) He was going to suffer, be killed, and after three days rise again.
3. What one sign did the Lord Jesus give the Jews to prove that He was truly the Son of God?
a) The sign of miracles.
b) The sign of Jonah the prophet (that is, that He would die and be resurrected).
c) The sign of Amos the prophet.
4. When the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead,
a) He was a spirit who did not have flesh and bones.
b) it only seemed to the disciples that Jesus was alive again.
c) He was in a resurrected body of flesh and bones.
5. How did the disciples know that Jesus had risen from the grave?
a) His body was missing from the tomb.
b) They saw Him, touched Him, talked with Him, and ate with Him.
c) Someone told them that He had risen.
6. After He rose from the dead, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples
a) at least ten different times.
b) only a few times.
c) just once.
7. Because of Jesus' resurrection, we know that
a) some Christians will be made alive again after they die.
b) God has promised to make all His children live after death.
c) a few Christians will be able to see Jesus after they have died.
8. When a Christian dies,
a) the body is laid in the grave, but the person—soul and spirit—goes immediately to be with the Lord Jesus.
b) he will face judgment for being a sinner and will pay for his sins.
c) he cannot be sure of whether he will be in Heaven or Hell.
9. Because the Apostle Paul knew that he would go to be with the Lord Jesus when he died, he could write in Philippians 1:21 that for a believer to die is actually
a) not so bad.
b) scary and uncertain.
10. What will we be like in Heaven?
a) We will be almost the same as we are here on earth now.
b) We will have wings like angels.
c) We will be like Jesus.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.