Home » Advanced » New Life 2 Questions 1
under a special agreement with
presents "New Life in Christ" Course 2
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In John 1:1, Jesus is called "the Word." This verse tells us that the Lord Jesus is
a) not God.
b) fully God Himself.
c) created by God.
2. The prophet Isaiah's use of the name "Immanuel" for the baby Jesus shows that
a) Jesus was not God.
b) Jesus was God but was very separate from us.
c) Jesus was God and actually lived as a human being on earth.
3. When Simeon saw the baby Jesus, he said, "Mine eyes have seen Thy salvation." This shows that God's salvation is
a) a matter of being very religious.
b) a Person—the Lord Jesus Christ.
c) trying to do the best we can.
4. We can know that Jesus really is "the Christ" of God because
a) people say so.
b) we feel that it is true.
c) the Bible says so.
5. When Jesus spoke to the woman at the well (John 4:25-26) He declared to her that He was
a) a religious teacher.
b) the Messiah, called Christ.
c) a good man.
6. God has shown that Jesus is the Christ by
a) fulfilling many prophecies concerning Him.
b) making it "easy" to be a Christian.
c) giving us "good feelings" about Jesus.
7. In 1 Peter 2:24, the Bible says that the Lord Jesus
a) causes us to live good lives.
b) overlooks our sins.
c) bore our sins in His own body on the tree (the cross).
8. Over and over again, the Lord Jesus emphasized one thing:
a) that men must try to do their best if they want to be saved.
b) that men must keep the Ten Commandments to be saved.
c) that men must believe on Him in order to be saved.
9. To become a child of God, John 1:12 tells us we must
a) do our best.
b) do many good deeds.
c) believe in Jesus and receive Him as our Saviour.
10. The verses, 1 John 5:11-12, tell us that if we have the Son (Jesus) we have
a) a good chance that we will be saved.
b) eternal life.
c) a good feeling.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.