Home » Advanced » God's Great Salvation Questions 11
under a special agreement with
presents "God's Great Salvation"
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. God saved us and called us
a) according to our ablilities and good works.
b) according to His own purpose and grace, given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
2. What company of people are specially blessed by God for the satisfaction of His own
love and pleasure?
a) The Old Testament believers.
b) Those who have trusted Christ as their Savior.
3. God has purposed that we should be "holy and without blame before Him in love"
a) as His sons.
b) as His servants.
4. In the parable of the prodigal son, "the best robe" is
a) our personal righteousness.
5. The "ring"
a) signifies honour and authority.
b) is just ornamental jewelry.
6. The "sandals" speak of
7. Why do we have "the best robe," the ring, and the sandals?
a) Because Christ died for us.
b) Because God felt sorry for us.
8. To be reconciled to God means that
a) God is no longer angry with us.
b) God has made us suitable to Himself.
9. God's promised blessing for believers include
a) perfect health, earthly prosperity, and a life of ease.
b) forgiveness of sins, justification, righteousness, the indwelling Holy Spirit, and sonship.
10. What is God doing for us now?
a) He is trying to make us comfortable in this world.
b) He is giving us heavenly light on what will soon be ours as His sons.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us a note by typing in the box below.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.