Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 6
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The deceitfulness of sin means
a) we sin and don't know it.
b) after we have sinned, being blinded or deceived into thinking or saying it isn't sin.
c) we can't help sinning.
2. Covering up sin is worse than sinning.
3. We must all choose the way we will go.
4. The first step to dealing with sin and self is to
a) cover up what we have done.
b) agree with God.
c) make restitution.
5. In the second step we must take our sin to Calvary.
6. We don't need to tell anybody else what we have done wrong.
7. We need to walk listening to the Holy Spirit.
8. Once we deal with this issue we will not fall into that sin again.
9. The Holy Spirit wants to deal with
a) the inner man.
b) the outer man.
10. If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.