Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 5
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When a person has wrong motives he/she has
a) wrong worship.
b) personal problems that don't really affect others.
2. Stubbornness has been compared to
c) "nobody is going to stop me."
3. Rebellion has been compared to
c) "I want to do what I want to do."
4. Following wrong motives often leads next to
a) wrong morals.
b) wrong attitudes.
c) wrong behavior.
5. Sedition is
a) false doctrine based on self-worship.
b) wanting to be or have what someone is or has.
c) the excitement of discontent.
6. Wrong morals usually follow and brings with them
a) wrong behavior and wrong attitudes.
b) wrong motives and wrong attitudes.
c) wrong behaviour and wrong motives.
7. The fourth area is Wrong Behaviour consisting of murders, drunkenness, and revelling.
8. The other three departments produce guilt but not this last one.
9. We need the Saviour as our Lord to rule over us.
10. If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.