Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 2
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The King of Darkness is
a) the Flesh.
b) the Devil.
c) the World.
2. How was Satan first mentioned in the Bible?
a) As an angel.
b) As a serpent.
3. When we talk about the Flesh what are we talking about?
b) Our outward shell.
4. Do you live for yourself?
5. Has everyone sinned?
6. What is the visual tool that the Devil uses?
b) The world.
c) Other people.
7. How many Pillars of Darkness were mentioned in this lesson?
8. Can Satan and the Flesh be defeated?
9. Is this a true statement according to the Bible? – "The serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field."
10. Perhaps you could tell us what you learned in this lesson (optional):
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.