Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 18
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What does the word Parachurch mean?
a) Two churches working together.
b) The church in Heaven.
c) Religious movements that work in a local area but do not establish assemblies themselves.
2. God wants the assemblies to teach obedience to God's Word.
3. God wants us to love the people in our assembly but doesn't expect us to love the people in the other assemblies in town.
4. God wants us to have a vision of winning the world to Christ.
5. When the movements win people to Christ, they should teach Christian victory.
6. The churches need to operate in a spiritual way rather than a carnal way so that the world can see our oneness.
7. It is okay to emphasize our minor doctrinal differences in order to set ourselves apart from our other brethren.
If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson. We would love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments as well.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.