Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 14
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Can we break fellowship with our actions?
2. It is so easy to see things in ourselves that are not right but most difficult to see anything wrong with others.
3. The Holy Spirit can show us each time we wrong someone else.
4. Does it matter if our actions foster a right or wrong spirit in others?
5. If people are in rivalry with each other does that break down fellowship?
6. Are you in rivalry with others?
7. Being suspicious of each other can help build fellowship.
8. Judging people's motives and attitudes before you have any proof will lead to many problems.
9. We need to be discerning but not suspicious.
If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.