Home » Advanced » All About Me Questions 12
“All About Me—the Big #1” series
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When we have Jesus Christ as Lord will our motives be any different?
2. When Jesus Christ is Lord our goal will be to live for Self.
3. Self will be removed from our motives daily, when Jesus Christ is Lord.
4. Relationships are hard to continue when Jesus Christ is Lord.
5. God can make us a new creation when Jesus is really our Saviour and Lord.
6. Our morals will not be any different under the Lordship of Christ.
7. Our behaviour will become Christ-like and—like Him—we will become servants to help others.
8. We will not be lazy, demanding authority, looking for recognition.
If you wish, please share with us the most important thing you have learned in this lesson.
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.