Home » Youth World » Winners 2 Questions 8
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 2
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Your self-image is what you believe about yourself; it affects your happiness and everything you do.
2. We are controlled by the way we inwardly see things to be.
3. If what you believe is not true at all, it will not affect you. You will not be controlled by it.
4. Wrong beliefs come from Satan; Satan uses his world-system to put wrong beliefs into people's minds.
5. The Lord Jesus was very handsome so that people were naturally attracted to Him.
6. When the Lord Jesus chose His disciples, He chose the smartest people He could find.
7. The real winners in life are those who trust Christ as Savior; the losers are those who die without Christ.
8. God loves every person and He does not like it when anyone makes fun of someone He loves.
9. Our happiness in life depends on how much money we can accumulate for ourselves.
10. Though she spent her life in darkness, Fanny Crosby was one of the happiest Christians who ever lived because she made up her mind to be thankful.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.