Home » Youth World » Winners 2 Questions 14
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 2
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. My old life in Adam ended with my death with Christ on the cross.
2. My new life in Christ began when I was born again into Christ's family.
3. My new life belongs to God. He tells me to present myself unto Him as one who is "alive from the dead."
4. When I consecrate my life to the Lord, it means that I will be a great preacher or a missionary.
5. Even if I have dedicated my life to the Lord, I can take it back if I change my mind. If I fall into sin, I need to rededicate myself to the Lord.
6. My consecration begins with the act of giving myself to the Lord, but I must live out my consecration all the days of my life.
7. Consecration is simply recognizing Christ's ownership of me and saying to Him, "Lord, I am Yours by right, and I wish to be Yours by my choice."
8. My motive for giving myself to the Lord is the love of Christ. Love so amazing, so divine, demands my life, my all.
9. The result of consecration is that I die to my own plans and ambitions; I live to do the will of God.
10. My greatest joy and satisfaction will come when I find God's will for my life and do it.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.