Home » Youth World » Understanding True Love Questions 9
under a special agreement with
Understanding True Love series
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Every young person is given a priceless gift—his or her virginity.
2. If you give away your virginity carelessly, you will one day regret it.
3. Every romantic relationship you are involved in will some day come to an end except for one—the one that leads to marriage.
4. The greatest gift that a man and woman can give each other on their wedding night is their virginity.
5. There are many good reasons for saying no to sex before marriage. They can be summed up in this statement: You will reap what you sow.
6. Abortion is killing your unborn baby. This is a sin which can result in long term guilt and mental agony.
7. Most unwed, pregnant teenage girls drop out of school and end up with low-paying jobs or on welfare.
8. You can easily tell by someone’s appearance if he or she has a sexually transmitted disease.
9. Part of the pain for young people who have an incurable, sexually transmitted disease is the conviction of being damaged goods. They shed tears and say, “No one will ever want to marry me now.”
10. Whether you realize it or not, what you need and what you are really looking for is not sex, but someone who truly loves you and cares about you.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.