Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 6
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who was the snake-friend in the opening story?
2. Jonadab’s wicked suggestion to Amnon led to…
a) Amnon killing Absalom.
b) incest with his sister.
c) financial ruin.
3. The proverbial saying “Bad company corrupts good character” comes from ancient Greek literature.
4. The wrong friendships led to the author himself getting drunk once.
5. One of the valuable things to check out about a potential friend is…
a) their popularity.
b) their personal agenda.
c) their sense of humor.
6. Every friendship is valuable so you shouldn’t drop any friends.
7. “The kind of people you spend time with will largely determine your life’s direction.”
8. What happened to Juan?
a) He robbed a bank.
b) He shot a cop.
c) He died in a car accident caused by drinking.
9. Before he got into trouble what should Juan have done?
a) Called the police.
b) Walked away from his friends’ invitation.
c) Worn a seatbelt.
10. When considering non-Christian friendships, the real questions to ask relate to the direction and nature of influence.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.