Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 27
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What caused anxiety for the author in missionary training?
a) His grades were not good.
b) He was still painfully single.
c) He couldn’t adjust to foreign foods.
2. The author wasted three months dating a girl who had no interest in missions.
3. Like every good missionary, the author readily accepted the possibility of life-long singleness.
4. God asked the author to be single for the rest of his life.
5. Rather than worry about tomorrow, God asks us to enjoy His love today.
6. How did the author torture himself?
a) By remembering his missed opportunities for marriage.
b) By losing his faith in God.
c) By worrying about being single for all his tomorrows.
7. As the author soon understood, what does God dole out in one-day doses?
a) Singlehood grace.
b) His love.
c) Future hope.
8. Discovering that God’s calling was to be willing to be single just for today was a turning point in the author’s journey.
9. Which verse tells us not to worry about tomorrow?
a) John 3:16.
b) Matthew 6:34.
c) Romans 8:28.
10. In the end God guaranteed the author that he would some day be married.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.