Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 18
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did the author do to help some married students?
a) He looked after their son while they were out.
b) He prepared meals for them.
c) He hid money for them in their trailer.
2. In doing so he learned this big lesson:
a) giving up study time to help others was worth it.
b) he could be happy without a lot of money.
c) being married while still in school was tough.
3. Financial debt usually has no effect on academic performance.
4. Jesus taught that money is inherently evil.
5. Which Bible passage teaches that it is loving money that twists one’s soul?
a) Matthew 17:25-27.
b) Luke 16:9.
c) 1 Timothy 6:10.
6. Missionaries don’t need to work hard because they depend on generous gifts from others.
7. Our goal should be to fulfill God’s plan for our life, not to get rich.
8. Romans 13:8 teaches us…
a) not to live in debt.
b) to be content with whatever God gives us.
c) to be joyful in all circumstances.
9. The author often makes purchases without his wife’s input because he has more experience in handling finances.
10. Paul’s advice to rich people, in 1 Timothy 6:17-19, was to…
a) be careful in their investment decisions.
b) be generous in sharing their wealth.
c) lay up treasure as a good inheritance for their children.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.