Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 14
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What is the first commandment with a promise?
a) Obey God.
b) Honor your parents.
c) Love your neighbor.
2. Which Bible passages does the author describe as “two verses that carry a big stick”?
a) Ephesians 2:8-9.
b) John 3:15-16.
c) Ephesians 6:2-3.
3. God expects young people to honor their parents only while they’re still living at home.
4. Honoring your parents means loving them as they are in spite of their faults.
5. Whether you pray for your parents often or not has little bearing on your respect for them.
6. Which verse cautions us about judging our parents harshly?
a) Proverbs 6:20.
b) Proverbs 13:1.
c) Proverbs 20:20.
7. Being thankful for the discipline we received from our parents is a way of honoring them.
8. Since we are individuals in our own right, our behavior doesn’t reflect on our parents.
9. In cases of parental abuse, it is not feasible nor valuable to forgive them.
10. If we’ve been hurt by parental abuse the two most valuable truths God can teach us are to forgive and forbear.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.