Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 12
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The author drove recklessly when his youth group was having a…
a) road race.
b) sports day.
c) scavenger hunt.
2. He later realized his high-risk effort for personal glory was stupid.
3. Taking wrong risks is only a guy problem.
4. The author says that…
a) initiation rites can sometimes be deadly.
b) most fraternities and sororities are evil.
c) Christians should be cautious about joining a fraternity or sorority.
d) all of the above.
5. Wrong risks are never as rewarding as they seem at first.
6. Which verse warns us about penalties for taking foolish risks?
a) Proverbs 3:5.
b) Proverbs 19:29.
c) Proverbs 21:1.
7. God does not want your life to be exciting.
8. When Dorr Granger was confronted by agitated football players he…
a) told them about Jesus but still gained their respect.
b) managed to fight them off because they were drunk and he was sober.
c) got beat up.
9. Telling people about Jesus can be a scary risk.
10. The author says that the risk that never grows old or loses its thrill is…
a) living in Mexico.
b) sharing Jesus.
c) bungee jumping.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.