Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 6
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Vaughan's Dad was a...
a) pig farmer.
b) chicken farmer.
c) registered seed grower.
2. He didn’t want things growing in his fields like...
b) weed seeds.
3. One way to have weed seeds in your field was...
a) by buying bags of seed with weed seeds in them.
b) by carefully cleaning your own seed.
4. Cleaning & selling registered seed...
a) brought a better price for your grain.
b) didn’t help the price.
5. Dad didn’t want his boys going to university because of the...
a) good things that went on there.
b) bad things that were happening there.
6. Was Vaughan’s Dad’s Grandmother a Christian?
7. Just as Dad wanted to have clean seed, Campbells wanted the boys to have...
a) clean hands.
b) clean faces.
c) clean hearts.
8. Both Campbells and Dad knew about sowing and reaping.
9. Sowing to the flesh is living for...
10. Do you want to have a clean heart?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.