Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 4
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Doing what is right in the eyes of the Lord is...
a) doing what I think is right.
b) doing what God says is right.
2. Having a "perfect heart" is to be...
b) up to date with the Holy Spirit.
3. Being up to date with the Holy Spirit is to…
a) agree with Him regarding what He sees.
b) disagree with Him when He is telling me what to do.
4. When my heart is not clean I need to...
a) pretend it is.
b) confess my sin to God (1 John 1:9).
5. Does God’s Word teach us to date non-Christians?
6. Will any Christian do as far as a life partner is concerned?
7. Did Vaughan need to pray about the girl God had for him?
8. Does God know when we have had a disappointment, and does he still see and love us?
9. What did Vaughan lose in the field of rough ground?
a) A shovel.
b) A wrench.
10. When he fell and turned around, he saw the wrench at his feet and felt that God was very near, even when Vaughan felt far from anyone else.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.