Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-6 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Friends brought a sick man to Jesus
a) on a bed.
b) in a car.
2. Jesus told the sick man,
a) "Come into the house."
b) "Son, be of good cheer. Your sins are forgiven you."
3. When we ask Jesus to be our Saviour He
a) forgives our sins.
b) tells our Mom.
4. When our sins are forgiven our hearts are filled with
5. The Bible says "Rejoice in the Lord
6. It was hard for Debbie and Randy to rejoice when they woke up the day of the picnic because
a) it was raining.
b) they lost their picnic basket.
7. The children had reason to be happy because
a) the rain stopped.
b) their uncle John invited all the children to his barn for the picnic.
8. The memory verse for this lesson tells us that the person who trusts in the Lord…
a) will be sad.
b) will be happy.
9. Does God always stop the rain when we pray to Him to do this?
10. When things don't go the way we want them to, God wants us to
a) trust Him anyway.
b) grumble and complain.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.