Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-6 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Ken could not go outside and play because
a) he had been disobedient.
b) he had chicken pox.
2. Amy fell from the tree and
a) got her clothes dirty.
b) hurt her arm.
3. When Jesus comes back to the earth again, He will
a) just make the sick people well.
b) give us new bodies and take us to Heaven with Him.
4. How do we know that Jesus is coming back to earth again?
a) Because He said so.
b) Because we hope so.
5. Because no one knows when Jesus is coming, it is important to know that
a) you belong to Jesus and are ready to meet Him at any time.
b) you have many friends.
6. Ken and Amy's mother was thankful that
a) her children would recover from the chicken pox.
b) her children belonged to God's family.
7. What does it mean to belong to Jesus?
a) You have asked Jesus into your heart, and asked him to forgive your sins.
b) You read the Bible and pray every day.
8. Why were Ken and Amy no longer sad?
a) They had a snack.
b) They found out that Jesus will come back some day.
9. Who appeared to the disciples when Jesus went up to Heaven?
a) Two Roman soldiers.
b) Two men in white clothes.
10. Does Jesus live in your heart?
c) I'm not sure.
If you have anything you want to ask or tell us, please use this space: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.