Home » Kids World » Brooklyn Boy Questions 4
presents The Boy from Brooklyn series
(a true story)
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. After high school graduation did Johnny know what he wanted to do?
2. What did Johnny do to pay his bills in Bible College?
a) He stacked supermarket shelves.
b) He worked at a gas station.
3. Where did Johnny work in the summer?
a) Camp Hope.
b) Pizza Hut.
4. What did the children learn at camp?
a) They learned about Jesus and His love for them.
b) They learned how to play video games.
5. Why was Johnny happy at camp?
a) He had lots of free time.
b) He was helping others.
6. Why couldn't Johnny go back to Bible College?
a) He didn't have enough money.
b) He didn't pass his tests.
7. Johnny had trouble accepting what the Bible College wrote him.
8. Even though Linda couldn't walk and was in a wheelchair, what did she do?
a) She cooked special meals for her friends.
b) She thanked God for being so good to her.
9. How did Linda encourage Johnny?
a) She told him that God would help him in his studies.
b) She told him that he would get a good job one day.
10. When Johnny trusted God, what did God do?
a) He let Johnny struggle by himself.
b) He helped Johnny in his classes at Bible College.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.