Home » Bible » Survey 3 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Old Testament books record history with what divine purpose?
a) To explain the existence of the Jewish people.
b) To tell of God’s dealings with His people.
2. Which leader led the Israelites in the conquest of Canaan?
3. The army of Israel was successful in exterminating all the Canaanites.
4. The times described in Judges are especially remembered as
a) a dark period of sinful decline.
b) a heroic age of great exploits.
5. The last and greatest judge was
6. The main difference between the kings of Israel and neighboring kings was
a) that Israel’s kings were not as wealthy and powerful.
b) that Israel’s kings were subject to God’s commands given through His priests or prophets.
7. David spent a long time as a fugitive because
a) the giant Goliath was after him.
b) King Saul tried to kill him.
c) his own people would not accept him.
8. When David became king he lived a perfect life.
9. The first time Christ is called “the Messiah” in Scripture was in a song sung by
10. The rise of the Hebrew nation illustrates the truth that
a) great leaders produce great nations.
b) righteousness exalts a nation.
Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.