Home » Bible » Stories 2 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Joseph had 11 brothers and they all were the great-grandsons of Abraham.
2. God had called Joseph’s family to be
a) His people, His appointed witnesses to all the world.
b) the best shepherds in the Middle East.
3. As a young person, Joseph was rather a rebel but his brothers honoured their father and wanted to serve God.
4. In spite of the mean ways his brothers treated him, with God’s help Joseph was able to forgive them.
5. When Joseph was 17 years old his father Jacob gave him
a) a special camel.
b) a beautiful coat.
6. Joseph’s dreams made his brothers
a) hate him more than ever.
b) respect him more and more.
7. Joseph’s brothers sold him as a slave.
8. As Joseph’s troubles in Egypt grew worse
a) he became bitter against God.
b) his faith in God grew stronger.
9. When Joseph became the prince of Egypt
a) he became a proud dictator.
b) he saved his family and many other people from famine.
10. If we face trial and trouble with the kind of trust and obedience to God which Joseph had, we can look forward to a wonderful day of reward.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.