Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-6 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. Who was the boy who was taught to read by the priest Jehoiada?
2. What made this boy sad as he looked around the temple?
a) That the temple wasn't looked after because the people didn't care about God's House.
b) That there wasn't enough food for everyone to eat.
3. What did this boy prince decide to do when he grew up?
a) To build himself a big house.
b) To repair God's House, the temple.
4. When he became king did Joash do what he had decided as a boy?
5. Did the people obey King Joash when he asked them to bring money to repair the temple?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.