Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-14 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What were the names of the first two helpers that Jesus chose?
a) Peter and Andrew.
b) James and Paul.
2. What did Jesus say to them?
a) "Come to my house for dinner."
b) "Come follow Me, and I will make you to become fishers of men."
3. What were the names of the second helpers that Jesus chose?
a) Paul and Silas.
b) James and John.
4. What were all these helpers called?
5. How many disciples did Jesus call in this story?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.