Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-24 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. This story is mostly about
a) James and John.
2. Jesus was going to leave soon. Where was He going?
3. Jesus asked Peter
a) if he wanted to go on a trip.
b) if he loved Him.
4. What work did Jesus give Peter to do?
a) Fishing for the town.
b) Helping people and telling them of Jesus.
5. How did the rulers of the cities feel about what Peter was doing?
a) They were unfriendly.
b) They welcomed Peter to their cities.
6. Did Peter give up doing his work?
7. What did the rulers of the city do with Peter?
a) They put him in prison.
b) They gave him a nice place to stay.
8. When Peter got out of prison what did he do?
a) He went and had a big meal at Martha's house.
b) He continued doing his work.
9. What message did Peter give to the rulers of the city?
a) "I will do what I want to do."
b) "I must obey God rather than men."
10. Did everyone want to accept Jesus?
Congratulations on finishing this Level 2 series!
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.