Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-18 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. What had happened to the poor man in our story?
a) He could not find the town he was looking for.
b) Thieves came and beat him and took his money and clothes.
2. First a priest came along. What did he do to help?
a) He gave the man some food to eat.
b) Nothing. He took one look at the man and passed by on the other side.
3. What did the Levite do when he came to the wounded man?
a) He gave the man some money.
4. Who was the third person who came along?
a) A Samaritan.
b) A judge.
5. What was the first thing the Samaritan did for the wounded man?
a) He gave him food.
b) He put his arm around him and poured oil on the man's cuts.
6. Where did the Samaritan take the man?
a) To an inn.
b) To his own home.
7. When the Samaritan had to leave what did he tell the innkeeper?
a) "I am leaving now."
b) "I will not do any more for this man."
c) "Take care of this friend of mine until he is well. Here is money. I will give you more if you need it."
8. What lesson did Jesus want us to learn from this parable? (See the memory verse)
a) That we should love our neighbor as ourselves.
b) That we should take care of ourselves first.
9. Did you learn your Memory Verse?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2023 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.