Home » Youth World » Winners 2 Questions 9
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 2
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. To have a clear conscience, I must be right with God and right with other people.
2. When there is sin in my life, I can make things right with God by doing a lot of good things.
3. An example of the right way to apologize is: "I am sorry I lost my temper, but you made me do it."
4. To apologize correctly, I should say what I did wrong, not blame anyone else, ask the person to forgive me, and wait for their answer.
5. If I was partly wrong and the other person was partly wrong, I am still responsible to apologize for my part.
6. If I stole something, I should ask for forgiveness and make arrangements to repay this debt.
7. If I have offended or hurt someone, doing something nice for them will clear up the offense.
8. Learning to say no is the best way to stay out of trouble.
9. When you commit the sin of fornication, you are actually sinning against your own body.
10. By denying yourself some momentary, sinful thrills now, you are providing for your brightest, long-term future.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.