Home » Youth World » Winners 2 Questions 2
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 2
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. When Christ hung on the cross, He bore not only my sins, but also my guilt, shame, and everything that was against me.
2. Being justified means that I have been cleared of everything that was against me and declared righteous in God's sight.
3. God only justifies good people.
4. We are "justified freely by His grace." In one word, grace means "gift."
5. Trusting in our good works to save us is actually hateful to God, because it means that we are trying to save ourselves instead of resting our faith on Christ.
6. We are declared righteous in God's sight by faith in Jesus Christ and His blood which was shed for our sins.
7. We are justified by faith in Jesus Christ and His blood which was shed for our sins.
8. God hates sinners and wants to punish them because of their evil deeds.
9. God declared Abraham righteous in His sight because he was such a good man.
10. The story of the prodigal son shows me how God feels toward me—He loves me with all His heart.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.